Friday, December 15, 2017

More Than Bananas


Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card using one of the products in the new Simon Says Stamp Friends release which is now available.  

Simon has a whole series of these Picture Book Animal dies.  This is the gorilla.  I think he's perfect for guys cards because he's cute, but not too cute.

I cut him from Neenah Solar White cardstock and then colored the pieces with Copics, except for the eyes which are black cardstock.

For the sentiment I used my old SMASH label maker and manual typewriter.  


That's all for me today.  Hope that you have a great weekend! Only 10 more days til Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute!! it kind of looks like a mug shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE it!!
    Incredible coloring too!
    Bravo Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! This is awesome, Miriam! Like no line coloring without the fuss!

    ReplyDelete