Friday, June 9, 2017

Neat & Tangled June Release Recap and Winners

Hey everyone!  Well today's the day, the June Neat & Tangled release is now live in the store!

Here's a recap of my projects from this week:

 








I also have some winners to announce!

@elise_smith7 (from IG comments) wins the Rice Paddies Stencil

vonmariedesign (from blog comments) wins the Welcome Home stamp set

@westie1702 (from IG comments) wins the Exploding Blocks cover plate

Denise Bryant (from blog comments) wins the Exploding Blocks stencil

Winners, please email me and I'll get your goodies sent out.  And thanks to all for your sweet comments this week!

Now head on over to the store to start shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and Beautiful release!! Thank you so much, I am so excited I won!! I'm so excited to get that stamp set!! Congrats to all the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Your cards are divine Miriam!
    Love the depth you managed to create in so many of them.
    You can truly do all styles with brio!

    ReplyDelete